How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Improve Your Smile?
Is your smile dulled by staining, damage and/or misaligned teeth? Wish there was a way that you could improve the appearance of your smile? At our Thousand Oaks dental office we are proud to offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatment options that can completely restore the look of your smile.
- Veneers – Veneers are a thin shell which can be placed over the front of teeth to conceal misshapen, damaged or even discolored teeth. They are highly durable, stain-resistant, and can improve your smile for years to come.
- Lumineers – Lumineers are much like veneers and are used to conceal imperfections on teeth. Lumineers, however, require less enamel and structure to be removed from teeth before being bonded.
- Botox – Botox dentistry can be used to perfect the appearance of your smile. In certain situations, patients with a “gummy smile” can find relief with Botox treatment, in other situations Botox may be used to reduce wrinkles and lines around the mouth, perfecting the appearance of your smile.
- Laser Gum Treatment – For patients with “gummy smiles” or even receding gums, laser gum contouring can help perfect the appearance of your gums, making your smile look even more beautiful.
- Teeth Whitening – Over time our teeth become stained and discolored, with professional teeth whitening you can see shades of difference in just one appointment. Best of all, our teeth whiting doesn’t cause tooth/gum sensitivity like those over-the-counter products.
- Snap-On Smile – A Snap-On Smile is a thin, cosmetic dentistry appliance which can be worn directly over your natural teeth to give your smile a more appealing and beautiful appearance. There is no need for enamel or structure removal, and the treatment can be completely reversed with no problems.
- Invisalign – For patients looking for a straighter smile without the metal, Invisalign is the perfect option. Custom aligners slowly straighten teeth without ever being noticed. Treatment is often quicker than traditional braces as well.